Face is the most important part of our body since it is the first thing people notice when they interact with us. It is vital that we keep our face clean and well treated in order to keep it healthy. How can you treat your face naturally?
There are several natural ways to make your skin look it’s best; while avoiding harmful harmful ingredients, toxins and chemicals from skin care products. Here are some natural face treatments tips to keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Wash your face with hot water. It dissolves oil more effectively than cool or lukewarm water.
- Choose the right cleanser. Whether you prefer bar soap or liquid cleansers, avoid products, like Dove, that have added moisturizers. Bar soaps like Ivory, Dial, or Lever 2000 are perfectly effective.
- If you’re having acne outbreaks, choose an antibacterial soap formulated with benzoyl peroxide or triclosan. These discourage growth of acne-causing bacteria.
- Use a liquid face wash that contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), such as citric acid, lactic acid, or glycolic acid. The AHAs work in several ways, helping to slough off dead skin cells, reduce the oil in your pores, and combat infection.
Give Your Face a Massage
- A fine-grain powder can help absorb oil and get rid of dead skin cells that clog pores. Grind and sift 2 teaspoons of dry oats, then moisten with some witch hazel to form a paste. Using your fingertips, massage this paste gently into your skin, then rinse it away with warm water.
- Several times a week, massage your face with buttermilk after washing it. The active cultures in buttermilk contain acids that help to clean away dirt and tighten pores. Leave it on for a few minutes, then rinse.