What do you do if you drop your smart phone into a sink, toilet or any other liquid? Would you give up on you phone and throw it away, or will you take some easy measures to prevent it from becoming water damaged? Here are some easy tips on how you can fix a water damaged phone:
The very first thing you need to do is to remove the phone from the water as quickly as possible. Because, the longer your phone stays in the water, the more water or liquid will seep through the cracks and openings of your phone. Once it’s out of the water, there are certain things you need to do right away, and things you should absolutely avoid doing in order to prevent water damage.
- Immediately take the phone when it dropped in the water.
- Do not turn it on, do not press any buttons or keys , do not shake or tap the phone
- Remove battery, SIM cards, memory cards and back panel.
- Gently wipe the phone with Cotton or the soft cloth.
- Dip the in the bowl of uncooked rice
- Submerge in the water damaged the phone in isopropyl alcohol.
- If still the problem exists take to the service center.