One of the most common issues that troubles android phone users is the black screen. Despite the technological advances in smart phones, Samsung galaxy phones are not immune to this problem. How can you fix a black screen Samsung phone and recover your data?
Before you try anything else, try to remove the battery and replace it with a new one; because the cause of the issue might be due to a faulty battery. If that did not work try this:
Steps to fix blank screen on Samsung phones
1. Power off the phone and make sure it’s completely powered down.
2. Remove the back cover and remove the battery.
3. Hold down the power button for about 1-2 minutes.
4. Leave the phone for 10 minutes or so, go take a walk or something.
5. After the time has passed power on the phone again and that should be enough to restore things to normal including touch or remove the black screen issue completely.